Blue Bean Software is a premier custom software and product development IT company, delivering custom made solutions for large enterprises as well as dynamic start ups. We pride ourselves in taking on and solving complex problems as well as high stake projects through the use of a balanced combination between tech savvy and a deep understanding of a client’s needs.
At Blue Bean Software, we believe in creating an environment where like minded software engineers are able to express themselves freely and pursue their individual and professional growth. We further encourage individuals to master their respective skill sets whilst effectively working within teams to overcome challenges and accomplish set goals.
We currently use a flat organisational structure consisting of different teams, each dealing with their respective clients. We further believe in empowering team members to ensure agile decision making and streamlined communication across all teams to deliver efficient and effective customer service at all times.
At Blue Bean Software, we firmly believe in maintaining a culture of self-motivation, integrity and trust to drive productivity.
We have a prominent presence in the financial industry and have started to branch out into other industries such as consultation work for agritech and healthtech.
We are looking for an Intermediate Full Stack .NET Engineer to join our team of professionals delivering a client project at a financial services company.
- Minimum 3 years or more experience in software development
- Love of all things software development
- Good knowledge of the .NET platform, C#, and Angular
- Deep knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Excellent software design skills
- Experience with agile process and technical practices
- Automated testing experience
- Xamarin / native mobile experience
- F# experience
- Additional JS framework experience (Flux, React)
- Azure/AWS experience
- Ability to apply industry best practices for application architectures & standards
- Ability to give input into innovative solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment