What we do
Blue Bean Software is a premier custom software and product development IT company, delivering custom-made solutions for large enterprises as well as dynamic start-ups.
We pride ourselves in taking on and solving complex problems as well as high stake projects through the use of a balanced combination between tech savvy and a deep understanding of a client’s needs.
We have a prominent presence in the financial services industry and have started to branch out into other industries such as agritech and healthtech.
Who we are
At Blue Bean Software, we believe in creating an environment where like-minded software engineers are able to express themselves freely and pursue their individual and professional growth. We further encourage individuals to master their respective skill sets whilst effectively working within teams to overcome challenges and accomplish set goals.
At Blue Bean Software, we firmly believe in maintaining a culture of self-motivation, integrity, and trust to drive productivity.
How we work
We have a flat organisational structure and value collaboration between our teams. We further believe in empowering individual team members to ensure agile decision-making and streamlined communication across all teams to deliver efficient and effective customer service at all times.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our team of professionals delivering a client project at a financial services company.
- Minimum 7 years experience in software development
- Love of all things software development
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies and C#
- Proficient in working with Azure cloud platform, specifically Azure Functions
- Azure certification (e.g. Azure Fundamentals, Azure Developer Associate)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience of internal unit testing and QA processes
- Experience of working within Agile teams
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking, and the ability to leverage technology to solve business problems
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Ability to give input into innovative solutions
- Ability to give direction and take ownership where needed
- Self-starter with the ability to handle pressure from multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently once given tasks and partner with people from all areas of the team
- Ability to guide and build resilient relationships with fellow devs and app team members.