What we do
Blue Bean Software is a premier custom software and product development IT company, delivering custom made solutions for large enterprises as well as dynamic start ups.
We pride ourselves in taking on and solving complex problems as well as high stake projects through the use of a balanced combination between tech savvy and a deep understanding of a client’s needs.
We have a prominent presence in the financial services industry and have started to branch out into other industries such as agritech and healthtech.
Who we are
At Blue Bean Software, we believe in creating an environment where like minded software engineers are able to express themselves freely and pursue their individual and professional growth. We further encourage individuals to master their respective skill sets whilst effectively working within teams to overcome challenges and accomplish set goals.
At Blue Bean Software, we firmly believe in maintaining a culture of self-motivation, integrity and trust to drive productivity.
How we work
We have a flat organisational structure and value collaboration between our teams. We further believe in empowering individual team members to ensure agile decision-making and streamlined communication across all teams to deliver efficient and effective customer service at all times.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer to join our team of professionals delivering a client project at a financial services company.
More about this role:
Day to day responsibilities will include the development on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform and
related integrations. The role will involve project and business as usual software development, the
resolution of user issues and requests as well as maintenance of the platform and related integrations where required. This is a diverse role which includes everything from developing and implementing new ideas to maintaining and adding new integrations. You will build, configure, develop, test, and deploy
solutions on and alongside the platform including being responsible for Azure integrations.
- You will be involved throughout the full project lifecycle, working with app teams, product owners and architects to define requirements and design the solutions.
- Ability to work with design documents including business requirements specifications, detailed process/data flow diagrams, systems capabilities, interfaces, and business processes, and implement system development/integration solutions to best meet the requirements.
- Responsible for the development, deployment and support of changes that enables the core business processes and integrations.
- Development of enhancements and integrations based on the technical specifications.
- Responsible for quality delivery while embracing test driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- This role will not only include hands-on development but partnering and guiding the rest of the platform team and the app teams to assure standards and best practices are consistently being used.
- Minimum 8 years experience in software development
- Love of all things software development
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies and C#
- Solid experience with Azure technologies
- Proficient with Azure technologies
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience of internal unit testing and QA processes
- Experience of working within Agile teams
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking, and the ability to leverage technology to solve business problems
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
- Experience of banking across a range of financial products and customer segments
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 development (e.g., API’s, web services and plug-ins)
- Experience of working with the Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI.
- Azure certifications
- Ability to give input into innovative solutions
- Ability to give direction and take ownership where needed
- Self-starter with the ability to handle pressure from multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently once given tasks and partner with people from all areas of the team
- Ability to guide and build resilient relationships with fellow devs and app team members.